Saturday, February 11, 2012

Shea's 1st Birthday!!!

Today we celebrated Shea's first birthday at the Ridgewood Public Library.  It was a circus themed affair filled with fun and her mom didn't neglect a single detail in making it the most adorable first birthday any little girl could ask for.  There was popcorn, bright balloons, a magician, a face painter, and so many fun games for all the little kiddies. 

There were delicious cakes from Rispoli's Bakery and a very yummy spread for lunch.  I may have had more fun than my son did at this party getting to take pictures of all the cute details, but I made sure to enjoy myself as a guest as well. 

Happy 1st Birthday Shea!!!  Enjoy...





























Oh yeah, I'm ONE!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! Comment saved and awaiting moderation.