Friday, February 24, 2012

Outtakes

Sooooo, sometimes taking pictures of your own children can be the toughest photo gig on the planet, especially when you are outnumbered.  Great Grandma's 80th birthday is coming up, so I thought it'd be cute to have her 3 great-grandkids dressed in shirts and ties for a photo...ARGH!!!  It was actually quite hilarious, it was raining outside and there was literally one 3x3 space with enough light inside to take their picture....yeaaaaaaaa you try to get 3 kids under 3 to stay in one 3x3 foot space.  Needless to say there were a lot of outtakes from the day and then of course some really cute shots...ENJOY




I can make my brother's silly face too!








Yea, this is how I smile.

Finally those big boys are gone, now if the lady with the camera would just leave, I could finally take my nap!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! Comment saved and awaiting moderation.