Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Lake Placid

So we just got back from our Summer vacation and I just wanted to post a few pictures of our trip.  When I originally started this blog, I intended it to kind of serve as a "baby book" for my boys through photographs.  And how far have I gotten from that original intention.  So, prepare for a lot more personal posts between my "work blogs".  I'm horrible about printing out personal photos because you can just imagine the amount that I have saved on my computer, it's just very overwhelming.  Which ones to print?  I can never decide, so they just keep piling up.  So, I much prefer to blog my favorites, and hopefully one day, my boys can go back and scroll and scroll and scroll through all the fun times we've shared.  So here's to that...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! Comment saved and awaiting moderation.