Tuesday, August 16, 2011

To Do:

I have always liked making lists. I like to make them, get all the jumbled "to do" thoughts organized and bulleted one below the other, and then never refer back to said list again. It helps me to feel a little less stressed and like I'm getting something done while ironically not actually accomplishing anything at all!   So here I go:

  • Develop a theme for Jonah's 1st birthday.   Done.  Jungle theme it is, animal prints required to party.
  • Prep wedding equipment for Friday. 
  • Come up with a quick and easy fabulous dinner for my husband's birthday.  TONIGHT!  Yikes.
  • Find locations for a few upcoming shoots.
  • Order my nephew's Christmas present, before it's out of stock!  
  • Work on website: bio/contact photos, proofing site, etc.  (Do I need to make another list?)
  • Come up with clever names for my wedding packages. (Packages 1,2, & 3?  BOOORRING)
  • Watch some more Jasmine Star youtube videos after the kids fall asleep.
  • Potty train Ike.  (Yeah, this is going to take longer than I'd hoped.  Our fault, not his.) 
  • Get Ike off the bottle.  (I know, I know)
  • Get Jonah off the pacifier.  (I know, I know)
  • Figure out how on earth Jonah climbed and fell out of his crib this morning.  He's only 11 months old!
  • Organize summer/fall clothes for the kiddos.   Kind of halfway done. 
Well, I feel much better now.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! Comment saved and awaiting moderation.