Thursday, February 24, 2011

Winter's End

There has certainly been more than enough snow to go around this winter and I'm just hoping that if it's not finally done, then at least it will be done soon!  However, to commemorate the crazy amount of snow we have had, I feel moved to post. 


First my all time favorite snow picture is this one of Daddy and Isaac.  Isaac obviously wasn't big enough to really enjoy or remember the experience.  And shame on me for not having a hat on him in this picture.  But what a beautiful moment between father and son, eh?



Next are a few of Isaac during his first true snow experience.  As you can see, he didn't like it much at first, but now he loves to play in the snow.  But I gotta say, when I look at his face in these, I totally understand.  Enough is enough of all this cold, wet, slushy stuff!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! Comment saved and awaiting moderation.