Monday, June 27, 2011

God. Family. Garden.

This post is dedicated to my hard working, garden loving husband.  He is a man of many interests and talents, and I won't carry on too much about how wonderful he is, because that would just embarrass him.  Soooo, I'll just let these pictures speak for themselves to show how hard he works to keep our yard looking lovely and to provide us, our friends, family, and neighbors (and sometimes even strangers) with fresh produce during this time of year.  Believe me friends...this isn't even the half of it...



Some flowers from the wildflower garden he planted for me... 


My Mother's Day hydrangea...

One of our pear trees.  Can you see the bird's nest?  There's a baby bird in there right now...
 Berries...
                    

Veggies and such...

 Loads of lettuce...




My garden tour guide...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! Comment saved and awaiting moderation.