Sunday, October 2, 2011

Diego & Nancy | Married | Edison, NJ Wedding Photographer

I had the opportunity to be a second shooter a wedding with Cayla of C. Noelle Photography this past weekend in Edison, NJ at the Rosewood Manor.  (Click here to see Cayla's work from the day.)

The wedding was beautiful and it was so fun to get to share in Nancy and Diego's special day.  The bridesmaids' dresses were gorgeous and Nancy's dress was just made for her!  And I can't forget to mention the Latin music and dancing at the reception...as you'll see from the pictures, the guests had a great time!  But I have to say, my favorite moment of the day happened as I was standing with Diego as he waited for Nancy to descend the steps for their "first look" together.  He was trying his best to be patient waiting to see his bride for the first time, but he just couldn't contain himself anymore when he knew she was so close and he just whispered, "this is killing me."  It was so sweet and my heart certainly leaped for the two of them in that moment.

Here are a few (okay more than a few) of the faves that I took during the day...Enjoy.
















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! Comment saved and awaiting moderation.