Thursday, January 26, 2012

Feel the LOVE: February Session Specials

 
In honor of Valentine's Day coming up, and my morning sickness symptoms subsiding, I decided to do a special on sessions through the month of February.  Your session doesn't have to take place in February, it just has to be booked in February.  Soooo...

For $200 you will recieve
  • Any type of session (1-2 hours) i.e. maternity, engagement, baby, etc.
  • Unlimited images
  • On-line password protected professional print gallery for 2 months
  • CD of all edited high resolution images with print release
  • Fun and loving memories captured that will last a lifetime



Contact me at jillianglaserphotography@hotmail.com to book your session or for more information

*I will be on maternity leave from mid-June through mid-September, so I won't be photographing sessions during those months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! Comment saved and awaiting moderation.