Thursday, January 17, 2013

January

Well I feel like it's been quite awhile since I've posted.  January tends to be a slow month, photography-wise, but it's okay, it leaves time for album designing and being sick.  All three kids have been sick for the past couple weeks but it seems they are finally on the mend.  However, I think that my immune system is in for a battle this week.  Before I'm completely taken by this bug I wanted to at least get a post out.

It's hard not to get stir crazy during the winter, especially for me and the kids who spend the majority of our time outside when the weather is nice.  I'm definitely looking forward to spring time and especially photo-season.  But until then, I will cherish these times of play-doh, puzzle-making, and fort-building. 

Boys being boys!  They are getting so big.  Seriously, I'm talking tattle-tailing, ear plugging, and the like! ;)

My sweet baby girl showing some love.

Charlotte getting ready to NOT eat her cereal.  I keep trying, but she's really not that interested.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! Comment saved and awaiting moderation.