Monday, September 12, 2011

Albums

Disclaimer:  I did not design any of the albums pictured, nor did I take any of  the photographs in them!!!

Other Disclaimer:  These pictures are not very exciting and the wooden flooring for a background was used out of desperation.  Both kids were actually napping at the same time (WOW) and I had to use the best lighting my house had to offer at the moment, voila...

Here are some pictures of two sample albums from the company I use.  They are flushmount albums that lay flat when opened, they have thick pages, and gorgeous paper options.  There a many, many, many material cover options, as well as photowraps and metal cameos to choose from:

Thick cover and thick pages: (this album is 10 pages with 20 sides)

 Couples' Name can be printed on binding:
 Metal Cameo:
 This album is 20 pages with 40 sides: 

 Partial photowrap cover:




 Lays nice and flat:


Here's to having my very own sample album to show off soon...until then, I hope this post was helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! Comment saved and awaiting moderation.