Friday, September 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Jonah

So this post is a week late, but I had to include pictures from the actual first birthday party didn't I?
It has been such a joyful year's journey for our family since Jonah Stephen came along.  He is such a little smoosh...loves his cuddles and hugs, especially when he's tired, but he's also a feisty little nugget.  For example, while we were shopping today he crawled into a locked dressing room blocked by big heavy metal clothing racks and just had a great ol' time while I fought back a Terms of Endearment moment waiting for the store clerk to come and open the door.  Sometimes I feel like I must be in a sitcom.  I mean really, just imagine my 6'1 self laying on the floor in a dressing room pleading with a 1 year old to come out now!  Sigh...quite hilarious though. 

We love you little one! 














 


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! Comment saved and awaiting moderation.