Friday, November 9, 2012

A Special Delivery

When it was just me and my first baby home alone (you know, when you NEVER leave the house for fear he might fuss, become contaminated with germs, etc.), I tell you getting the mail was a highlight of my day.  It meant quite a few things: confirmation that time was actually passing, that the world was still spinning and one day I would be able to introduce my baby into society, and it also meant that maybe, just maybe, there would be something special waiting to be opened. 

Well, today there was something very special waiting at the doorstep for us.  Well, for Charlotte Rae actually.



It was a package from the other side of the globe, from a special friend, Karen, and her daughter, Charlotte Wray (yep, our girls share the same name!).  Karen's husband is currently stationed in Korea, and I love seeing her gorgeous photographs and reading of their many unique adventures on her blog.


Karen is a super creative and super talented photographer ("like" her!) and she also has an awesome etsy shop that you just have to check out!  If you are ever lucky enough to receive a package from Karen, you will be sure to notice all of the sweet and loving care she puts into every handmade detail.  You cannot help but feel special as you are unwrapping your goodies!

Look at the adorable, and I mean ADORABLE, hand sewn headband she sent Charlotte from Much Love, Illy's etsy shop.Charlotte of course just had to try it on right away.
























Amongst the other wonderful goodies, Karen was sure to include a very special book that I know I will probably know by heart someday...



Nothing like getting something special in the mail and I think Charlotte agrees with me!
























1 comment:

  1. What an adorable headband! I definitely am going to make a purchase from that shop!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback! Comment saved and awaiting moderation.