Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!


I have to say that 2012 was a wonderful year and God has blessed my family richly.  Firstly, my husband, our two boys and I welcomed our beautiful Charlotte Rae into the world.  She has been the greatest blessing we have experienced this year by far!

I am ever so thankful to my wonderful husband for listening to all my photography related concerns over this year especially stressed about juggling the motherhood of three and photography sessions.  To my family members and friends who have babysat and carried camera bags you are so appreciated and I know that I couldn't pursue any of this without your help and support.

My pregnancy with Charlotte certainly impacted my shooting schedule this past year but I was still able to shoot two weddings of my own as well as help out with a couple (thank you Cayla) as well.  I have gotten to catch up with past clients as well as meet many new and wonderful couples, kids, and families.

I caught myself smiling over and over again as I worked to create this post while sorting through my 2012 photo files, recalling names, jokes, anecdotes, and memories from all the different sessions.  I can't think of a better or more fulfilling job than getting to take part in and capture the most special and heartfelt moment's in people's lives for them to enjoy forever.  And with that said, here is to the year 2012, I thank all of those who intrusted me with the honor and responsibility of capturing your joy through my lens.  I am greatly looking forward to what 2013 has in store!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! Comment saved and awaiting moderation.