Thursday, December 27, 2012

Pauline & Jesse: Engaged

This post is a very special one for a few reasons: Strings of white lights, a gorgeous barn, and a surprise proposal!  Not to mention that the man proposing was my little brother!

When my brother asked for my help coordinating his proposal to his long time love, Pauline, I couldn't have been more flattered or excited.  The plan: a romantic surprise proposal/photo shoot at the Glenburn Estate in Riverdale, NJ.  Disguised as my idea, Jesse requested that they would collect a memory chest of  special items and trinkets shared from their relationship together and he would ultimately present an engagement ring as his last addition to the box.  It was so special and sweet and I am so thrilled with the images that came as a result that they will have to cherish forever!























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! Comment saved and awaiting moderation.