Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Stephanie & Kenneth: Engaged

Stephanie has been a good friend of mine for years and I was so excited to hear the news of her and Ken's engagement.  I am so looking forward to photographing their wedding day this coming June especially after working with them recently on their engagement shoot!  We met up at the Montville Public Library and spent some time inside before heading out into the cold for some shots.  We double checked to make sure their "love would keep them warm" and me warm and my brother warm (hanging with us for the shoot). :)

We were freezing but we really had a great time and I think the pictures show it!  Enjoy...



 
















1 comment:

  1. This is really amazing! I'm so happy for the two of you! This wedding is going to be epic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback! Comment saved and awaiting moderation.